Practice Survey Results & Report 2014/15
Please click here to download our Patient Reference Group Report - March 2015 (.docx)
Practice Survey Results & Report 2013/2014
Please click here to download our Patient Survey Results 2014 (.PDF)
Please click here to download our Patient Reference Group Report - March 2014 (.docx)
Practice Survey Results & Report 2012/2013
Please click here to download our Patient Survey Results - December 2012 (.PDF)
Please click here to download our Patient Reference Group Report - March 2013 (.docx)
Patient Reference Group
Rockleigh Court Surgery started the Patient Participation Group in 2011. To recruit our group we sent out letters asking patients if they would like to join either our Patient Reference Group or our Virtual Patient Reference Group, this was combined with posters displayed in the waiting room as well as in our quarterly newsletter. We had a good response and currently have 9 patients in our main group with a further 32 in our virtual group.
The group is made up of patient volunteers, with elected officials, who meet regularly to help better understand the needs of patients and improve the services our surgery offers. To facilitate this, we include both members of the practice team and doctors, but we are able to decide our own agenda, and are led by a patient chairperson.
We are responsible for:-
- Contributing to practice decision-making and consulting on service development and provision.
- Providing feedback on patients' needs, concerns and interests, challenging the practice constructively when necessary.
- Helping the practice and its patients by arranging voluntary groups/support within the community.
- Communicating information about the community which may affect healthcare.
- Giving patients a voice in the organisation of their care.
- Promoting good health and higher levels of health literacy by encouraging and supporting activities within the practice.
- Influencing the provision of secondary healthcare and social care locally.
- Giving feedback on consultations to NHS trusts.
- Liaising with other Patient Participation Groups in the area by attending designated group meetings.
If you are interested in joining the PRG please contact Jackie Channa, Practice Manager on 01277 223844.